|Home||» Products||» Combustion equipments||» Push Button Valve|
Push Button Valve
Push Button Valve :-
Push button Valves for pressure gauges are available to take pressure readings from gauges only when required. They are rated for a maximum pressure of 5 bar , 25 bar. When used on natural gas lines, they protect the gauge from over pressure surges in the gas line.
These valves are electroless nickel plated and may be purchased with available fittings installed. Options & applications include but are not limited to the following:
• Buna-N, Ethylene Propylene & Fluoroelastomer (Viton®) elastomers
• In-line, Right-angle, Panel-mount, two, and three way styles
• Air, Vacuum, Water, Gas, Cryogenic, Oxygen, Medical, Dental, Metering, Mixing, Routing, Diverting & Exhausting applications
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- Customize/Ready Stock
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- our certification and approval from Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd (HPCL) and notified by Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) and Bharat Petroleum corporation Ltd (BPCL).